Astronomy Site

Parimah Salehi Clock World






Some of you use circles to categorize people in different interest groups, and though I'm interested in lots of stuff you might wanna put me in circles like >>>

Science  : General science and especially astronomy, physics and space technology and Rocket technology - also mostly stuff concerning science and space , astronomy and Missiles Technology or satellites and aerospace and Hubble Space Telescope. 

Mostly I do post science related stuff but be aware I'll write about anything that comes to mind. Just have a look at my posts and you'll see what exactly is going on, aerospace and astronomy  



If you expect an answer please stay nice and don't be a ,,,,, it would also be a good idea to write Persian or German .  French and Spanish  is also possible, but since my Spanish and  French is quite rusty I'll most probably answer Persian or Turkish or English

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر